Droid RAZR on Sale Today for only $111.11 at Amazon!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

If you've been on the fence about getting the new Motorola Droid RAZR or waiting for a better deal than what Verizon have it up for then todays your lucky day.

Amazon stepped up to the plate and is offering the RAZR today for only $111.11. That's over $200 in savings! We're not quite sure on how long this deal will last so you better act fast!

Droid RAZR specs:
  • 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display
  • 1.2GHz dual-core processor
  • 1GB RAM
  • 8MP rear shooter, front facing camera
  • 16GB built-in storage, 16GB microSD card
  • Android 2.3.5
  • 7.1mm thin, 127 grams
  • 1800mAh battery
  • Made with Kevlar fiber
  • Gorilla Glass
  • Motorola Splash Guard
  • Webtop cabpable
  • 4G LTE
  • Bluetooth 4.0

[video=youtube;yj9yisLa4ao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yj9yisLa4ao[/video]

Source: RAZR Forums via Amazon

Thanks to JustisLewis!

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Lol that commercial blows the Bionic commercial out of the water. Of course it still doesn't touch the OG Droid commercial, but that's somewhat unfair because when the OG came out, most people had no idea what Android was. This meant they could make a very hacker-esque type of commercial, like a kid in a garage challenging the security of the Pentagon. Nothing stood in Apples way until Google came and successfully crashed the party - It's no wonder Steve Jobs hated them so much.

Brimm

Reaction score
That's a pretty sweet commercial. Did Christoper Nolan direct it? lol

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
backordered also wish it was for upgrades at that price. oh well still waiting and hoping i can somehow get the Nexus

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
That's a good price already... U want it for free??
I would hapily pay the sale price but the regular price doesnt appeal to me. at that price i can get it at Verizon or even costco or wherever else they are selling it. but just gives me more reason to wait in hopes of holiday sales. gotta use my money sparingly cause im down to one job for the winter. And before anyone says why spend money on a phone I dont need, I do need one cause mine got ran over by a pavement roller and im using my girls phone right now

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why does everyone want this Crap build "Samsung" Nexus, the only thing Samsung has going for its new smartphone is ICS, other than that the phone is crap, plastic build, no micro SD card slot " if I wanted an iPhone, I would have bought an iPhone", the MOTO Razr is build like a tank, its build to last, dint forget people, you will be stuck with this new smartphone for 22 months, sooner or later you will get ICS and on a phone that is build to last, sorry but have seen and heard too many nightmare stories in regards to Samsung. Google should have stayed with HTC or gone with MOTO for their brand spanking new ICS build, but I guess Samsungs pockets where a bit deeper than the other two. Sorry but no Samsung crap for me, and trust me once the acquisition of MOTO goes thru, the next Google phone is going to be a MOTO.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why does everyone want this Crap build "Samsung" Nexus, the only thing Samsung has going for its new smartphone is ICS, other than that the phone is crap, plastic build, no micro SD card slot " if I wanted an iPhone, I would have bought an iPhone", the MOTO Razr is build like a tank, its build to last, dint forget people, you will be stuck with this new smartphone for 22 months, sooner or later you will get ICS and on a phone that is build to last, sorry but have seen and heard too many nightmare stories in regards to Samsung. Google should have stayed with HTC or gone with MOTO for their brand spanking new ICS build, but I guess Samsungs pockets where a bit deeper than the other two. Sorry but no Samsung crap for me, and trust me once the acquisition of MOTO goes thru, the next Google phone is going to be a MOTO.

That's your reasoning

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
I have had a Samsung Fascinate before it got ran over, and while I hear a lot of people having issues with that phone not once did I have any of those issues. My GPS always locked within 10 seconds, never lost cellular connection, and while it may seem cheaply built I always keep my phones in a durable case because of working in warehouse and also on the road. So regardless what anyone says I have never had any issues with my Samsung phone, which is reason for me to try them again. Motorola is great which is why I wouldnt mind having this phone but either way it all comes down to personal choice. Everyone has different taste and needs so base your needs and wants off that and not what others choose