1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid RAZR not playing audio off main speaker?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by Beezee43, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Beezee43

Beezee43 New Member

My Droid Razr no longer plays audio off the main speaker, (the one on the back side of the phone near the camera) unless I am squeezing the thick part of the phone together. This has happened since the ice cream sandwich update or so and has gradually gotten worse. At first I was able to squeeze the thick part of the phone and then it would work for hours. Now I must remain squeezing it in order to play any audio, if any. Sometimes it doesn't even play audio even if I'm squeezing the thick part of the phone.

I think this damage has come from me repeatedly removing and putting on my phone case when I was bored. Which in turn tore apart the circuit board inside the phone.

Is there any type of repair for this? How could I possibly fix it?
Search tags for this page

droid razr no sound

droid razr no sound from speaker

droid razr not playing sound

droid razr sound not working

motorola droid razr no sound
motorola razr no sound
music not playing on droid razr

my droid razr speaker wont work

no sound motorola razr

no sound on droid razr

no sound on my droid razr