DROID razr maxx

earlybill1

Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought me a new DROID razr maxx im excited lol any way I couldn't afford the maxx with the blk/red battery cover. Now I've searched ebay and amazon hi n low but can't find. Does anyone know where I can get that cover from please help I gotta have it thanks

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought me a new DROID razr maxx im excited lol any way I couldn't afford the maxx with the blk/red battery cover. Now I've searched ebay and amazon hi n low but can't find. Does anyone know where I can get that cover from please help I gotta have it thanks
I remember a red and black razr maxx limited for Verizon employees but I don't think that phone ever hit the market. There supposedly is a "Limited Edition" Droid Razr Maxx HD with a red and black back cover that is going to be available...sometime. However, that is for the Maxx HD, not the Maxx...different phones and different cases...won't work for your Maxx.

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Yea I was looking on ebay and it was a DROID razr maxx ltd edition red/blk. $425 lol but it was all black but battery cover was red/blk kinda like carbon fiber look, it looked awesome I really want it just the battery cover

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
You're not going to find just the back from the limited edition MAXX, unless you get lucky and find a LTD MAXX that's broken. As JP said, the rear (two-tone red/black) weaved Kevlar cover is the only difference BTW the standard issue and LTD, and that was issued only to Verizon employees.

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Ok thanks for that advice pray to god and everything holy that I can find a broken one lol again thanks but if anyone ever comes across one please holla at me

YellowJacket

Reaction score
3M makes a product called "Di-Noc" which is a carbon fiber look vinyl that comes in multiple colors. I just ordered some to do trim work in my car and wondered about applying it to one of my Razrs cases to give it the CF "look" to match the phone. Since the battery cover can not be removed, you could probably buy a small sheet of the red DiNoc and apply it to the back of the phone.

You can get a sheet of it on Amazon for about $12.00.

David