Droid Razr Maxx Newb Intro

Crazzed

Reaction score
Hello guys how we are all doing. I’m looking to change some things up with my family’s phones. I tried to root my phone and it never worked. I used the Super one click program and it never worked. I read every instruction 3 to 4 times and it never work. I tried three different computers and two different phones to just see if it was one or the other. So now I’m looking for another way to root my phone but on that note I want to also learn about this phone in a greater depth. Like terminology and the basic stuff so I can describe things better. I want to do things and know why I’m doing it and know what it is actually doing. I know there is probably a thread that has a lot of this already so if you can send me to them I would be grateful. Thank ya.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Super One-Click is an older program and will not work on the Razr. There are a couple options which you can find here in the Razr section, I myself am not very knowledgeable on the device so I would say head over there and ask any questions you have.

As far as terminology goes, we do have some threads but they may be a tad outdated by now. Again, ask any questions you have and when I was learning terminology I pretty much Googled EVERYTHING, and then if I couldn't it I gave up and asked lol.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome :)

OP
C

Crazzed

Reaction score
Thank ya for the info ill head over to the Razr section and start picking some brains lol.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thank ya for the info ill head over to the Razr section and start picking some brains lol.

Definitely do, I think you'll find there are a lot of helpful people floating around that section so you should find what you need :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum Crazzed...

Hopefully you are well on your way in the Razr section ;)...

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forums :)