Droid Razr Maxx Jelly Bean [ROM] (CM10)

AtumRa

Reaction score
Do you have screenshots? Also, any known issues? Thanks :)

R3DBAND

Reaction score
I've tried this before but the data and wifi didnt work, is it working for you?

TUOKAERF

Reaction score
I have the Bionic and I just got them to send me a free razr maxx since the ics update for the bionic has now been pushed back to Q4!!! Cannot wait to get my Razr Maxx!!!!

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
So apparently the camera issue has been worked out on one of the new updates. The only thing not working is front facing video, but would doing this not allow you to go back to ics for the official JB update?

Beckeramos

Reaction score
The Stig 04 said:
So apparently the camera issue has been worked out on one of the new updates. The only thing not working is front facing video, but would doing this not allow you to go back to ics for the official JB update?

Just make a backup before you install it and you can then go back for the official jb update when it comes in 6 months. It's just a rom, not the official firmware.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Beckeramos said:
Just make a backup before you install it and you can then go back for the official jb update when it comes in 6 months. It's just a rom, not the official firmware.

Ohh ok cool thanks!

kfeagans

Reaction score
Loaded ... NOW DEAD! :(

so ... I was all excited last night to try this, and did, and the phone is on but has no WiFi nor Mobile Data Capability. In the CM10 build, Clockworkmod was not included, so there is no way for me to reboot to recovery to get to my full backup which I did prior to installing the Jelly Bean ROM.

Suggestions on how to recover and go back to ICS without Mobile Data nor WiFi?

Thanks!!

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
so ... I was all excited last night to try this, and did, and the phone is on but has no WiFi nor Mobile Data Capability. In the CM10 build, Clockworkmod was not included, so there is no way for me to reboot to recovery to get to my full backup which I did prior to installing the Jelly Bean ROM.

Suggestions on how to recover and go back to ICS without Mobile Data nor WiFi?

Thanks!!

I installed this using Safestrap 2.0 as the OP says....not sure why on the OP in the link says to use CWM. Anyways if you have access to a computer you should be able to sideload CWM and recover your back up. Use the same version of CWM that you made a back up on to be safe. If that fails download matt's utility 1.8 and use option 1 to go back to stock ICS. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-hacks/216562-droid-razr-utility-1-8-a.html instructions on how to do that are in that thread.

asaunders

Reaction score
I've tried this ROM a few times and it never works for me. Always have to go back to my stock rom. Setup stopped so I couldnt even get passed that. Any suggestions.