Droid Razr Maxx internet issues

OGDroid1

Reaction score
Hi guys, my droid razr has massive internet problems. I had a new one, rooted it, had black widow ICS installed, and the internet worked fine. one morning it stopped working and would just show the 4G connected, but no server connection (white not blue). I wiped everything, nothing worked, did dalvik cache wipe and cache partition, still nothing. I reverted back to stock and updated to the latest software, the 6.12.181. Nothing. I got a new sim card and still nothing. Internet keeps appearing as 4G but it is white not blue. A replacement phone didnt work, nor did the 2nd replacement. Calling/texting is fine. Wifi works well. Does anyone have advice? It would be greatly appreciated.

B

bens42608

U sure u paid Ur phone bill

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
O

OGDroid1

Reaction score
Yes, its all paid. Calling works, texting works, internet just doesnt connect to the server. Was at a verizon store and they were confused too.

B

bens42608

o_Ok.that is odd.id try turning the wifi on and of to make sure it's not like permanently stuck on a non existent wifi connection our something but i'm sure u already tried that-oh yeah plus u tried a new phone.if it's not the phone then it seems like a problem with Ur account on Verizon s end

OP
O

OGDroid1

Reaction score
If it was a issue, wouldn't they have fixed it by now? I have been to the verizon store multiple times, and the account seems to be fine, according to the employee, and tech support.

B

bens42608

I understand what Ur saying but if you've tried more than one phone & Sim card and it keeps happening then wouldn't that mean it has something to do with Ur account? You can't assume that if there was a problem a Verizon wireless employee would've found it cause they're dummies lol

B

bens42608

I just don't know what else it could bee

OP
O

OGDroid1

Reaction score
I agree lol. I have tried so many things, from hacking methods of wiping data, all the way to stock methods. Well thanks for the help, I appreciate it. Ill just have to go back to the store.

B

bens42608

I agree lol. I have tried so many things, from hacking methods of wiping data, all the way to stock methods. Well thanks for the help, I appreciate it. Ill just have to go back to the store.

I wouldn't really say I helped lol but Ur welcome

OP
O

OGDroid1

Reaction score
lol well gratitude for taking your time to at least give your view on my issue lol

B

bens42608

Lmao-any time, friend

Lyubov

Reaction score
My WiFi works But my 3/4G doesnt the Issue is similar to yours. Any Idea to whats going on?