Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Droid charge was galaxy s1 specs trust me site like android police and android central mention it. The only 3 difference was camera 8 megapixes over 5.

Super amoled + over super amoled
And micro hdmi port on charge over fascinate mhl cable then hdmi port.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
verizon promoted htc rezound like step child the only reason I knew rezound was because of research I do on phone.

Machine gun kelly song on the htc commercial with the teen grabbing the phone as it move the ground

Htc rezound was the best 2011 phone if it wasn't for google exclusive keeping os for 3 month.

It would have being better then galaxy nexus if it came preinstall with android 4.0 os instead of receiving it now

Htc rezound have better specs then nexus line until nexus 7 came out in july.

Last edited:

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Understand what you are saying about the charge but look at the specs of the Fascinate. The fascinate fits the specs for what you are talking about when it comes to the SGS1.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Originally I was 99% sure I would be getting the RAZR MAXX HD, mostly due to the durable construction, awesome battery, and reliable radios. However the more and more I see/read about the Note 2 and all the features, the more likely I'll be going with that for my next phone.

I couldn't have said it better myself

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Originally I was 99% sure I would be getting the RAZR MAXX HD, mostly due to the durable construction, awesome battery, and reliable radios. However the more and more I see/read about the Note 2 and all the features, the more likely I'll be going with that for my next phone.

Agree as well. Sammy would really have to pull a fumble on the 1yd line to botch this one. Hopefully they don't. But razr hd maxx has been relegated to 2nd place .

what yall think about the nexus...which may be going to att.

Rumor: Android 4.2 to Introduce Enhanced Google Now, Project Roadrunner, New Play Store and More – Droid Life

CNET: Google and LG to Unveil Nexus Device at End of the Month – Droid Life

At&t get some awesome devices...they need to work on their network.....aghhhh At&t whyyy.... is your network not as reliable as vzw. Man I would make the switch if att could get their stuff together.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Agree as well. Sammy would really have to pull a fumble on the 1yd line to botch this one. Hopefully they don't. But razr hd maxx has been relegated to 2nd place .

what yall think about the nexus...which may be going to att.

Rumor: Android 4.2 to Introduce Enhanced Google Now, Project Roadrunner, New Play Store and More – Droid Life

CNET: Google and LG to Unveil Nexus Device at End of the Month – Droid Life

At&t get some awesome devices...they need to work on their network.....aghhhh At&t whyyy.... is your network not as reliable as vzw. Man I would make the switch if att could get their stuff together.

I know lg used to make great flip phones but they haven't don't too well in the smartphone market. 8gb is not a lot that's what I have now but I also have a 32gb micro sd. I wouldn't sign a contract for it but it wouldn't be bad to buy and put on a prepaid network

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lg flip phone suck they was trying to copy sidekick back in the day and terrible job at it

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I forget the fascinate is 380mb of ram over 512 mb. But every other galaxy s1 was 512mb my bad.
Understand what you are saying about the charge but look at the specs of the Fascinate. The fascinate fits the specs for what you are talking about when it comes to the SGS1.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score

TruEastSydeBoi

Reaction score
What does Verizon have to do with them making a Nexus?

As I hear it Verizon doesn't like being part of Nexus devices because they believe in keeping phones on bootloader locks and not providing warranty coverage. They feel open phones are a security risk so charge more just for developer editions of phones.
GSM providers are more welcoming to Nexus phones.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
As I hear it Verizon doesn't like being part of Nexus devices because they believe in keeping phones on bootloader locks and not providing warranty coverage. They feel open phones are a security risk so charge more just for developer editions of phones.
GSM providers are more welcoming to Nexus phones.

id understand that if there was some epidemic of problems caused by users with a nexus... but I haven't heard any big issues that users have caused with an unlocked boot loader... not on the nexus or d1 etc....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk