Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
its all good both lounges are free for all threads. Just wanted a special place for the note 2 people.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
do accessories mean anything...well last year we had accessories way before we got the nexus...can we say deja vu.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is samsung doing it to us again?

Last year we were gaga over another samsung device we was so hyped up for (Galaxy Nexus) only to see a razr maxx provide a better user experience because of its better radios and battery. Here we are again waiting for another sammy with a razr maxx (hd) on the horizon. So will this be deja vu?

I think it could be different being the sg3 was a huge step up from the nexus but the one x-factor that concerns me is how the exynos will perform on arguably the largest lte network in the world. Yeah it may have performed well in Korea but we really do not know how it will perform here in the states especially in a saturated lte market. No I am not urging people to get out of the note 2 line but that thought is in the back of my head.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
pc747 said:

Last year we were gaga over another samsung device we was so hyped up for (Galaxy Nexus) only to see a razr maxx provide a better user experience because of its better radios and battery. Here we are again waiting for another sammy with a razr maxx (hd) on the horizon. So will this be deja vu?

I think it could be different being the sg3 was a huge step up from the nexus but the one x-factor that concerns me is how the exynos will perform on arguably the largest lte network in the world. Yeah it may have performed well in Korea but we really do not know how it will perform here in the states especially in a saturated lte market. No I am not urging people to get out of the note 2 line but that thought is in the back of my head.

That thought is the same one n my head as well. Its my only real concern.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

samsung isn't so good going out of their comfort zone.... the galaxy line is fantastic + the notes.... the droid charge and nexus not so good

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

geoff5093

Reaction score
Originally I was 99% sure I would be getting the RAZR MAXX HD, mostly due to the durable construction, awesome battery, and reliable radios. However the more and more I see/read about the Note 2 and all the features, the more likely I'll be going with that for my next phone.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
If anyone want Motorola to make their own version of the note 2 hit their forums up.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I wasn't to fascinated with galaxy nexus aka nexus prime.

Samsung is similar to apple like to take the spotlight and drama queen when it come to showing off to apple users. Saying oooh my phone is better then your since galaxy s2 and now s3..

At least Moto lets Verizon do the talking on advertising doesn't have to be in every carriers and I like that im 1 of 10 people ratio with my droid bionic or razr over 3 of 5 ppl with iphone or galaxy s2/s3

Last edited:

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid charger shouldn't of being made it was galaxy s 1 with expection of super amoled +, 8 megapixes and micro hdmi port unlike most samsung phone and nexus s and galaxy nexus was spinoff of galaxy s1 and s2. expection on galaxy nexus hd display that htc rezound had already release it and 315 ppi that rezound beat out on iphone 4/4s and 5 with highest ppi on 335 ppi
samsung isn't so good going out of their comfort zone.... the galaxy line is fantastic + the notes.... the droid charge and nexus not so good

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jgmecarter

Reaction score
add119 said:
Droid charger shouldn't of being made it was galaxy s 1 with expection of super amoled +, 8 megapixes and micro hdmi port unlike most samsung phone and nexus s and galaxy nexus was spinoff of galaxy s1 and s2. expection on galaxy nexus hd display that htc rezound had already release it and 315 ppi that rezound beat out on iphone 4/4s and 5 with highest ppi on 335 ppi

The droid charge was not the galaxy S1 for verizon the samsung fascinate was. The rezound has probably been the most underrated smart phone there has been. I don't think people or verizon realized what they had with the rezound.