Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
INCREMENTAL said:
So take this for what u want to make out of it but more good news for the Note 2 and its battery life.

http://www.digitalversus.com/mobile-phone/samsung-galaxy-note-2-battery-life-test-it-s-beast-n26373.html

By the way we know the Note 2 is coming to Verizon before mid November. Can one of the Mods make a section for it cause I've derailed this thread enough.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Why didn't they compare it to the razor maxx?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
and its not your job to do that to a phone lol.. its not like he's a consumer... drop tests are part of his job.. he definitely didn't do his job in terms of showing the screen on but I have no reason to believe that its a dummy phone... 94 is just a moto fanboy lol :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yep, I am a moto fanboy..:) but he should've done a better job of showing that it was a functional device...

:D

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
Why didn't they compare it to the razor maxx?

I thought the same thing, their post said recent devices and the whole time I'm thinking how does it compare to the MAXX.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Yep, I am a moto fanboy..:) but he should've done a better job of showing that it was a functional device...

:D

Hey I am to but seriously the Note 2 is awesome lol. I wish Moto made it but oh well. I keep second guessing waiting to see if we hear about the new Nexus before this month is up but either way I can't see it doing more then what the Note can. That multi window function is sweet so I'm sold on the Note 2.

I look back at when the MAXX HD was announced and thought man that phone is sweet, now I compare it to the Note 2 and really its embarrassing for Moto to release it so far behind its competition.

Last edited:
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey I am to but seriously the Note 2 is awesome lol. I wish Moto made it but oh well. I keep second guessing waiting to see if we hear about the new Nexus before this month is up but either way I can't see it doing more then what the Note can. That multi window function is sweet so I'm sold on the Note 2.

I look back at when the MAXX HD was announced and thought man that phone is sweet, now I compare it to the Note 2 and really its embarrassing for Moto to release it so far behind its competition.

again if they would have released a month to 45 days ago imagine the sells. They went from being the must have to the must pass in a matter of a month. Wow :icon_eek:

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
pc747 said:
again if they would have released a month to 45 days ago imagine the sells. They went from being the must have to the must pass in a matter of a month. Wow :icon_eek:

Yeah I know that's what I'm saying. If it woulda came out 2 months ago it would be selling like hotcakes but instead it ain't coming out till this holiday season when theirs gonna be phones out twice as spec'd as it. Yeah it has a huge battery and good build quality but already rumors about radio issues, doesn't look good.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
And where the heck is the Note 2 section. Can someone create one?

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you buying a maxx or note?

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

He is still undecided. He is holding on to a strand of hope that motorola will get its act together.

cat-holding-on-to-bath-tap1.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 initial photo and video samples | Android Central

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
interesting take

[video=youtube;GTRKL5E9Iak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTRKL5E9Iak&feature=player_embedded[/video]

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
like i said on another forum, the s3 and note 2 bulk of customers want features out of the box and can care less about rooting and roms. For me just give me root on the note 2 and I am happy. I still have my nexus to go rom crazy with. But I will like that video in hopes it persuade sammy to not give in to vzw demands.