electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Now I want a "BIONIC HD"!!!! ;-P

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

hotice

Reaction score
I think this is going to be the razor HD except the razor HD will have a bigger battery. If this is the case then I will not be buying one. Motorola needs to step up their game.
Thankfully, that's doubtful. The Atrix was nothing like anything on Verizon. Same with the Atrix 2. Evidence and rumors suggest we'll be getting a 12MP or so camera (yeah MP is not so important but it's supposed to be a nice BSI camera, that's important), the Maxx battery, and there have been photo leaks. They look different than this.

I am surprised moto didn't put a Maxx battery in the Atrix. Maybe they don't care as much about AT&T for some reason. The "Droid" brand sure has helped them a lot so maybe they're just saving their best for Verizon or have some kind of deal like that with them.

btw...I vote Kevlar! It's strong and will not interfere with radio waves like metal will. I think it looks cool too:)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
No, its not the HD, Google the benchmark tests for the HD... the back looks different and the cases that are being sold for it wouldn't for the ATRIX IMHO..

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

jgmecarter

Reaction score
hotice said:
Thankfully, that's doubtful. The Atrix was nothing like anything on Verizon. Same with the Atrix 2. Evidence and rumors suggest we'll be getting a 12MP or so camera (yeah MP is not so important but it's supposed to be a nice BSI camera, that's important), the Maxx battery, and there have been photo leaks. They look different than this.

I am surprised moto didn't put a Maxx battery in the Atrix. Maybe they don care as much about AT&T for some reason. The "Droid" brand sure has helped them a lot so maybe they're just saving their best for Verizon or have some kind of deal like that with them.

btw...I vote Kevlar! It's strong and will not interfere with radio waves like metal will. I think it looks cool too:)

I hope you are right but where is the evidence that says that it will have 12MP camera. Everything on this phone is nothing but rumors. Sorry but rumors on this phone are just like every other phone some will be true and some won't

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Google the benchmarks.. it says 12 mp camera s4 processor.. the screen is the mystery so far.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
However... let's see what it actually is...

You see the FCC number on the bottom of the device.(blurred).. someone is sitting on this thing..

jgmecarter

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Google the benchmarks.. it says 12 mp camera s4 processor.. the screen is the mystery so far.

Everything that I read on the benchmarks does not make me believe that the razor HD will be much better than the ATRIX HD compare both phone and tell me the difference. The razor will be faster that's it. And all the picture that are taken with razor HD are in perfect conditions but it is nothing more than speculation that it is a 12 MP camera. People said the same thing about the nexus and they had pictures to prove it but when the phone came out it had a 5MP camera. I really do hope that all the rumors are true but I am really starting to lose faith in Motorola

mgrande

Reaction score
Everything that I read on the benchmarks does not make me believe that the razor HD will be much better than the ATRIX HD compare both phone and tell me the difference. The razor will be faster that's it. And all the picture that are taken with razor HD are in perfect conditions but it is nothing more than speculation that it is a 12 MP camera. People said the same thing about the nexus and they had pictures to prove it but when the phone came out it had a 5MP camera. I really do hope that all the rumors are true but I am really starting to lose faith in Motorola

The HD would be faster, but also from what's been leaked it looks like better build materials, better battery, better camera, and I think it's safe to say it will have that water resistant coating on it as well. I wouldn't say it is the same as the atrix at all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Doesn't the ATRIX have 8 gb of internal storage, the razr HD has probably at least 16.. that's one way it'll be better I think lol

mgrande

Reaction score
Doesn't the ATRIX have 8 gb of internal storage, the razr HD has probably at least 16.. that's one way it'll be better I think lol

Forgot about that, but i never pay attention to storage since I use Google Music and don't keep much anything on my phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
full circle i guess i am back in line waiting for this again. Man I really loved the gs3 but I want to see what moto does with this device. Moto really needs to bring it :D. Any way my failed at&t experience lasted all of 2 days. Vzw knows now they have me by the. Looks like I am not going any where until other carrier infrastructure can match that of vzw. Att has some good lte speeds.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You could always try sprint :D welcome back to the droid side :) not that you ever left....

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Be awesome if googorola on vzw would throw us a bone and make this to release with jb. If the rumored s4 processor that is in the gs3 gets put in this with jb this will be a 2 year phone worth upgrading to for sure. Especially if it has the max battery. Motorola I am hoping you got something cooking and do us a favor and drop us some more bread crumbs. Only thing is if it is a jb release then we wont see it for atleast another month or 2.

coderror

Reaction score
God i have been tracking this phone since April, does this phone have the least amount of rumours or does it :blink: not even a release date yet.

I sure hope the wait is worth it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm thinking this device won't drop until august or September.. and I really hope moto foes drop it with jb.... but there are quad cores coming out soon, with bigger HD screens.. for this phone to be a contender, it needs to have jb on it..

Let's hope.... :cool: