Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm sure that there are plenty of safety precautions taken by Google with this.

But there's always someone waiting.to exploit something :) so i can understand your concern

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you can turn off nfc.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
All this news about ics.... where's my vanquish?? Lol

jgmecarter

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
All this news about ics.... where's my vanquish?? Lol

Sorry but you will be waiting at least another 2 months until Verizon even announces it. and then Verizon will miss the release date probably 2 or 3 times. And by that time jelly bean will be out and this phone will all ready be surpassed before it even launches in the states

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Don't you mean "vanish"?

:blink:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Sorry but you will be waiting at least another 2 months until Verizon even announces it. and then Verizon will miss the release date probably 2 or 3 times. And by that time jelly bean will be out and this phone will all ready be surpassed before it even launches in the states

You've gotta be more positive lol

Don't you mean "vanish"?

:blink:

Good point lol

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I hope it does not vanish. If the specks turn out to be true I would be willing to pay full price for this phone. But people have been talking about this phone since the maxx came out. and in all reality we still do not know one thing about this phone. And motorola has not exactly been putting out top notch phones out lately.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well, I think it'll be out in July or August.. we'll see..

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I hope so. But I do not think that it will be out in July. The incredible 3 will be released on the 5th and the SGS3 being released in July as well. I would say the end of August would me the earliest we see the phone. If we see it at all

mbell75

Reaction score
I hope it does not vanish. If the specks turn out to be true I would be willing to pay full price for this phone. But people have been talking about this phone since the maxx came out. and in all reality we still do not know one thing about this phone. And motorola has not exactly been putting out top notch phones out lately.

That's not true we know what kind of processor and GPU is in the phone and we know it will have a 13 megapixel camera

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jgmecarter

Reaction score
mbell75 said:
That's not true we know what kind of processor and GPU is in the phone and we know it will have a 13 megapixel camera

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I read about the test they ran saying that it will have a 1.5 snapdragon s4. And I seen the pictures that they say came from a camera that is 13 MP. But all the pictures they took were outside with great lighting. My maxx and my nexus both take pictures that look great outside. I hope this is all true but I remember having the same discussions with people before the nexus and the maxx came out.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yep, the benchmark test show an s4 snapdragon processor.. :)

zero7404

Reaction score
the phone looks handsome and specs-wise, sounds like it's going to be cutting edge. i'm actually down to buy one and replace my X with it. but manufacturers haven't been delivering fully polished devices in recent years when they release a product, people that buy it right away have been labeled 'early adopters' .... i guess a good example of that is that the razr maxx is what the razr should have been in the first place.

i'll be following the 'Maxx HD', 'Blade' or whatever it's going to be called, for me since i like tech devices and really like android 4.0, it's gonna be a bit tough to hold back when it comes out, waiting for an update to it or bugs to surface before paying full price for a device.

btw, i thought i spotted some text on the internet about verizon dumping unlimited data for good for everyone at some point in time. is this fact or fiction ?

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That is if you use your upgrade after june 28th. If you pay full retail you can keep unlimited data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zero7404

Reaction score
no i dont want to extend my contract, so getting it retail ....

---
posted via android