Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Caesars

Reaction score
Hmmm I wonder how many sg3's we'd have to go through in order to get an equal maxx HD clnr lol

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Well with the events of today I will be buying this one outright. Already have a plan in place for the funding thanks to VZW. :D

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Forward thinking.. smart man :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Caesars

Reaction score
I wonder how much the gs3 will resell for.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
People should buy SGS3 and then sell it. It would save your data and save your money. The only problem would be how much of a let down this phone would be compared the SGS3. But either way at least you get a phone at a cheaper price for the last time

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The only problem would be how much of a let down this phone would be compared the SGS3.

In your opinion, :) to others it just might be the other way around :eek:

Last edited:

Caesars

Reaction score
I'm gonna predict the future!

"should I get a galaxy or maxx hd, things I want are screen quality and battery life"

Hehe

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jgmecarter

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
In your opinion :) to many people it just might be the other way around :eek:

You are right I am just saying that the SGS3 is a big jump from any other phone that Verizon has right now and without knowing what the vanquish specs are people may stay with the SGS3. I have already ordered the SGS3 and when the vanquish comes out I will pay full price for it because I think it will be a good phone

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I wonder how much the gs3 will resell for.

No reason you shouldn't be able to get $450 - $500 for a brand new one. My plan is to get two and flip them for a quick profit.

Tap'd from my Maxx

Caesars

Reaction score
Sounds about right, they may even go for more once the masses realize they will lose unlimited if they resign.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You are right I am just saying that the SGS3 is a big jump from any other phone that Verizon has right now and without knowing what the vanquish specs are people may stay with the SGS3. I have already ordered the SGS3 and when the vanquish comes out I will pay full price for it because I think it will be a good phone

I'll agree with that :)

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Do you guys think that the vanquish can compete with the SGS3 if it does not have 2 gigs of ram?

hotice

Reaction score
Do you guys think that the vanquish can compete with the SGS3 if it does not have 2 gigs of ram?
Yes, but that would be a pretty big disappointment for me. Many phones are not getting upgraded to ICS now because they only have 512MB of RAM. RAM has been the main problem with many older phones not getting upgrades. I think that extra 2GB will give it some staying power, along with the huge battery. Not charging it as much will make the battery last longer.

The Razr HD still wins in my book because it has MicroHDMI, 50% larger battery, and Moto has a much better support/update track record.

It sounds like Moto is going to do the right thing and finally have a good (bsi) camera. They've already done the right thing by putting a 3300mAH battery in a smartphone. They almost always do the right thing and have MicroUSB, MicroSD, and MicroHDMI on their phones. I'm hoping they do the right thing and give it 2GB of RAM!!! Personally I'm also hoping for a non-pentile LCD display - I'll take Super LCD 2, IPS, Nova or whatever if it's good. I just think they're brighter than OLED and use less power in general usage. Pentile would not be a deal-breaker for me and neither would OLED. Frankly all display on current high-end devices look pretty amazing from what I've seen.

Sure, a lot of what I mentioned is personal preference, rather than the "right thing", but I don't think much of it would be seen as a negative by anyone.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I am not sure if this phone will be all that great. I hope it will be and I will get one but motorola has not done anything great with a phone except putting a bigger battery in one. they have fallen behind almost every other phone manufacture. if they do not put 2 gigs of ram in this phone then the phone will not be much better than the maxx which I think is the most overrated phone Verizon has.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Who knows for sure, until it gets really announced we don't know lol.