1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Razr M Widget Help

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Mschelllee, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Mschelllee

Mschelllee New Member

Is there a Twitter/Facebook widget (social networking/statuses) to update statuses? I had one on my DroidX but can't seem to find/figure it out on here. Thanks :)
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

I think there's an app called Friendcaster, try that. I know it works with FB, but not sure about Twitter as I don't have one.
  3. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

There's a stock Facebook widget once you download it as well, just go to the "widgets" menu in your app drawer.
  4. Mschelllee

Mschelllee New Member

I bought the phone used so not sure if a stock photo I saw with twitter/Facebook on homepage really was on phone. That's the widget I'm referring to. I saw it on phone pictures on CNET. I have both apps so I can go into each separate to post. But on my DroidX I could just post straight from the social status widget.
Search tags for this page
droid razr m widget social
facebook widget for droid razor
facebook widget for razr m compared to droid x
facebook widget on droid razr m
only one circle widget can be added mean on my droid razor m

widget on my droid razor m will not update