DROID RAZR M tools icon

lucky13hooligan

Reaction score
Newbie question, but on my RAZR M homescreen i had the default setup with the circles, tools, e-mail, Chrome, Play Store, Etc. When I opened an app the icon became hidden behind the tools icon. Since i was only able to move the tw icons together, I removed both from my homescreen. Now, however, I have ben unable to find the tools again in oder o recreate the icon/shortcut. How can I get the tools shortcut/icon back?

dan.dar

Reaction score
It's a folder with apps. Search for how to create folders.

sonik

Reaction score
To create a folder drop apps on top of each other on the home screen. To name the folder open it up and click on the "unnamed folder" text.

J_Bone

Reaction score
Newbie question, but on my RAZR M homescreen i had the default setup with the circles, tools, e-mail, Chrome, Play Store, Etc. When I opened an app the icon became hidden behind the tools icon. Since i was only able to move the tw icons together, I removed both from my homescreen. Now, however, I have ben unable to find the tools again in oder o recreate the icon/shortcut. How can I get the tools shortcut/icon back?
Here's how to create a fold with your RAZR M (Android 4).
Android 4.0: How to Create Folders on Homescreen and Launcher Bar | a Tech-Recipes Tutorial