Droid Razr M photo import

Phillips_211

Reaction score
Ok I had a Droid Ultra until yesterday when It got wet and messed up. Just got a droid razr M today. On the droid ultra phones they do not have a place to put a SD card in, but somehow I got my photos off my old phone with maybe google or backup assistant. I cant figure out how I did it last time. I Tried back up assistant but nothing. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Danvee

Reaction score
You could install an app like copy.com and upload the images, then download to the new device or your computer. 15G of free storage, with no file size limit.. https://www.copy.com

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Ok I had a Droid Ultra until yesterday when It got wet and messed up. Just got a droid razr M today. On the droid ultra phones they do not have a place to put a SD card in, but somehow I got my photos off my old phone with maybe google or backup assistant. I cant figure out how I did it last time. I Tried back up assistant but nothing. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Did you save them to your Google+ account?

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
im not sure, but if I did how would I upload them?

There is a setting in the Google+ App for auto backup of all pictures. If that was turned on, your pictures may have auto backed up to your G+ account. When you open the Google+ App & select Photos ~ All, do you see the pictures from your previous phone?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Google Drive is another option, you might have copied all of your pictures to the Drive app.