Droid Razr M Circles Widget Help.

TDMCC

Reaction score
Two days ago I purchased my Droid Razr M, the thing that definitely made me love this phone was the circles widget that was build in to the phone. It was so convenient.
I accidentally removed it from my home screen... How do I re apply it to my home screen? I have looked in most of the apps built in to the phone just in case, I have looked through all the widgets, my settings, practically everything. If anyone can give me an easy answer (please not a factory reset) that would be fantastic. Thanks for the help in advance.

Last edited:

Mr.Craig

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Unless you somehow deleted it it should be listed under your widgets.

GL

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
TDMCC said:
Two days ago I purchased my Droid Razr M, the thing that definitely made me love this phone was the circles widget that was build in to the phone. It was so convenient.
I accidentally removed it from my home screen... How do I re apply it to my home screen? I have looked in most of the apps built in to the phone just in case, I have looked through all the widgets, my settings, practically everything. If anyone can give me an easy answer (please not a factory reset) that would be fantastic. Thanks for the help in advance.

Welcome to DroidForums TDMCC! I have not got my M yet but I'm sure someone who has it can give you the quick answer you need. My guess is it should be listed in your Widgets /apps drawer (open your app drawer and go to Widgets). If its not, there is the possibility you accidentally disabled it. In settings, go to apps, scroll along the top to go to "all apps." At the bottom of that list will be all the apps you disabled. Look to see if any of them look like they could relate to the Motorola circle Widgets and enable it to see if it makes those Widgets show up in your app drawer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
T

TDMCC

Reaction score
I simply removed it from the home screen. I never deleted it or anything. It does not show up in my widgets at all :C

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Go to apps in settings, then to all apps and see what is disabled on the bottom of that list. It is possible that it got disabled instead of just removed.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
TDMCC said:
Thank you thank you thank you! It was not disabled, but I disabled it and re enabled it and it showed up in my widgets list! 2 Bananas for you ^_^ :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Oh, awesome! So Cool! Celebrate!

OP
T

TDMCC

Reaction score
Welcome to DroidForums TDMCC! I have not got my M yet but I'm sure someone who has it can give you the quick answer you need. My guess is it should be listed in your Widgets /apps drawer (open your app drawer and go to Widgets). If its not, there is the possibility you accidentally disabled it. In settings, go to apps, scroll along the top to go to "all apps." At the bottom of that list will be all the apps you disabled. Look to see if any of them look like they could relate to the Motorola circle Widgets and enable it to see if it makes those Widgets show up in your app drawer.

Thank you thank you!!! I found it in my apps and disabled it then re enabled it, now it shows up in my widgets list. 2 Bananas for you. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Thanks to everyone that replied! Thread closed :)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
TisMyDroid said:
Oh, awesome! So Cool! Celebrate!

Wow, how did this reply to your post show up first? Very interesting! Have fun with your M. Any questions or suggestions, feel free to share!