1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROID RAZR ics upgrade for flashed phone

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR HD' started by kranthi_manudear, Dec 26, 2012.

1. kranthi_manudear

kranthi_manudear New Member

Hi,

I am using a Motorola DROID RAZR from USA in India. It is flashed to a local CDMA carrier here. I am unable to use internet in this phone. I see the settings in network as Network Mode(LTE/CDMA and CDMA Only).

However, in the ICS upgraded DROID RAZR, there are other options(Global, LTE/CDMA and GSM/UMTS). Will I get these options when I update it?

Also, my PRL version is shown as unknown. Will my upgrade spoil whatever I got unlocked?

I know a friend of mine who is using the same phone with gsm carriers in India with just a software upgrade. Will I also be able to use a GSM carrier in my mobile?
Search tags for this page

how to update a flashed razr