Droid RAZR ICS (My Gallery)

Droid_Ritch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
So I was wondering...no matter where the location is for picture and video files, will the "My Gallery" application always find them?

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes, I have over 200 wallpapers in a folder on my SD card, my wallpaper changes automatically every 15 minutes. All those wallpapers show up in My Gallery along with pics and videos from my camera.

OP
Droid_Ritch

Droid_Ritch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
MattyP said:
Yes, I have over 200 wallpapers in a folder on my SD card, my wallpaper changes automatically every 15 minutes. All those wallpapers show up in My Gallery along with pics and videos from my camera.

Yea I figured..kinda dumb I've noticed the app has found pictures off of my SD card as well...kinda stupid how they set some of this stuff up...I guess there's no way of having private pictures in your phone haha.

stang64

Reaction score
Download the Quickpic App in the market, you can hide folders. I've been using it for a while now, it replaced the stock gallery App on all my devices.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yea I figured..kinda dumb I've noticed the app has found pictures off of my SD card as well...kinda stupid how they set some of this stuff up...I guess there's no way of having private pictures in your phone haha.

There is an app in the market called "Vaulty Stocks" for hiding "private" pictures. It looks like a browser when you open the app. You put in your password, and it takes you into the "vault" ... if you put in any word other than your password, it searches for stock market info for that word. It's a rather nifty little app. Hides pictures and videos. :icon_ devil:

OP
Droid_Ritch

Droid_Ritch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Thanks a lot. Appreciate the help guys.