94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Glad its working for you... ;)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

helron

Reaction score
Glad its working for you... ;)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Otmonly works on reboot, and terminates each time display goes black. I'm notnanfan, and I mus admintmI worry about the security with the proxy port 8000....good and bad comments about it...

KeepInitReel

Reaction score
Also, prior to ICS I was able to us Razr native/stock Bluetooth to connect my phone's 4g data to my Ipad3. Now, that fails too, as does FOXFI.

If u look in the razr's hotspot app there is a box to check, to allow the razr to share it's internet connection via BT. I checked off the box and was able to connect via BT without a 3rd party app. I checked my Verizon and it showed as regular data but I'm a little suspect on using it much until I'm sure I won't get charged extra

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

helron

Reaction score
If u look in the razr's hotspot app there is a box to check, to allow the razr to share it's internet connection via BT. I checked off the box and was able to connect via BT without a 3rd party app. I checked my Verizon and it showed as regular data but I'm a little suspect on using it much until I'm sure I won't get charged extra

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
Won't work. THis is what I did while bing connected to 4G data on my RAZR. I assume you were not discussing a straight BLUETOOTH connect? I don't need that because I have wireless connection on my IPAD on its own. I was hoping Foxfi Woolf have allowed me to use data plan from phone coupled with Bluetooth, as it did prior to ICS. Also, I am assuming u were not running Foxfi??
Phone settings/Thethering and Mobile Hotspot/set up and manage mobile hotspot/manage devices/manage allowed devices.....I added my IPAD MAC/Wifi address.

Stil needing help....