1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Razr HD Station Docking Issues

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by gdlipp, Dec 21, 2011.

1. gdlipp

gdlipp New Member

Do any other Droid RAZR users experience the following HD Station issue? I'll insert my Razr into the HD Station, however it will fail to display the saved settings (alarm clock, video, or music). Is there a way to activate or reset this feature short of doing a hard reset on the phone itself. Note: I've done that too and its only 50/50 that this works. Any feedback is appreciated.
  2. obxsalvo

obxsalvo New Member

I have the HD dock also and only issue I have had is phone not charging when I insert it to the dock.. I have to turn phone off then insert and it charges after that.
    There is a update coming out "soon" where the dock problems are being addressed ( just what ?? )
Search tags for this page
docking station error on droid razr
droid razor hd docking station speaker issue

droid razr docking station

droid razr hd dock issues

droid razr hd docking station

droid x2 docking station does not work
help with motorola dock problem for droid razzr
motorola dock station problems
motorola docking station troubleshooting
motorola droid razr docking station
motorola droid razr docking station issues