Droid RAZR HD on sale everywhere but here!!! WTH?.?.?

RazorbackFan

Reaction score
What is going on here? The RAZR HD is now sold in Germany, Brazil and austrailia as of now. Does anyone know why the US version is not being sold? Last I heard the phone was being delayed due to a bad antenna placement. If that's the case, how different can the antenna placement be in the phones that are sold in the other countries? If anyone has any confirmed info on this please share with the community. Thanks.

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. Why would it be a problem in the US but not in other markets. I am anxiously waiting for this phone to come out. I hate the lack of true confirmed info.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Supposedly its due to an antenna issue... who knows...

My thoughts are.. its motos way of screwing around, and putting them out in time to be their "Christmas" item...

Can you tell i'm fed up with motorola? :)

jaseman

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think Moto's engineers are from the planet Remulak (remember the Coneheads). :p
How in the world does a company as big as Motorola NOT catch such an issue as too small, or bad placement of the antennas before they announce this amazing new phone????? :blink:
Do they not test, and re-test, and re-test again to make sure of such things? We can't even get an ICS bug fix for the current Razr's and now we all anticipate new Razr's only to hear this??? You have got to be kidding me! :mad:
I can see it now....the new Razr's finally get released 1st quarter (late 1st quarter 2013) with ICS and still full of BUGS!
I hate Apple, and I really love my Razr Maxx...but Moto is starting to really look like amateurs here!