1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROID RAZR EA Games Problem

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by sgx23, Nov 21, 2012.

1. sgx23

sgx23 New Member

Hi,

After purchasing the RAZR XT910(or DROID RAZR in other countries), I upgraded to ICS.
    Then I tried to redeem the 9 free EA games in the Moto Lounge. After downloading NFS Shift( or Need for Speed Shift HD XT910), it prompted to download
    another 150 mb. So I started the download and left it the whole night on my wifi. The progress bar got stuck at 100 percent and didn't go further. I've tried it more than 5 times and still, after reaching 100 percent, it gets stuck there. So I'm unable to play that game. I have not tried with other games, as many require large amounts of data downloads and I'm stuck with the first one I tried.
    Has anyone faced and/or resolved this issue?
    Please share.

Thanks.
Search tags for this page

como fazer o download de nfs shift for droid razr xt910

game razr
how to play nfs shift after downloading 150 mb
nfs shift para xt910