Droid Razr Bloat - Safe for Removal...

jaye712

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
No jasmo, you will be fine. The apps they let you disable are safe to disable. The only exception might be disabling an app service where you still actually use the app that it belongs to but it is pretty clear what apps and services go together. If you did find that you went to use a stock app that didn't work right, all you would need to do is go back and enable the necessary apps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Hey tis,quick question..would disabling a stock app make "downloaded apps"misbehave"?iam wondering,remember i said the 215 fixed those certain apps,well,the problem came back.i don't remember me disabling anything that day though

RAZR215unrooted

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
It is possible. Depends on which apps were disabled. Go to the bottom of your list of your "all apps" to where all your disabled apps are listed and enable any of those that you're not sure of what their purpose is.

jaye712

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
It is possible. Depends on which apps were disabled. Go to the bottom of your list of your "all apps" to where all your disabled apps are listed and enable any of those that you're not sure of what their purpose is.

Ok.imma do it n see if it helps.ill keep u posted

RAZR215unrooted