Droid Razr "Blade"...Really Moto?

monkey_man

Reaction score
Technology moves fast don't they hahaha, but I'll wait for quad core phone with 10 MP Camera ;)

Zandar

Reaction score
What's the issue, here? My RAZR failed to implode when the Maxx came out; something tells me it'll work just fine after the Blade comes out. And don't pretend RAZR Blade isn't a cool name.

I'll hold out for whatever's after the A15s; maybe even the iteration after that. My next phone will probably be at least 28nm die A15 LTE, probably quad core. Maybe something better; we'll see what comes down the pipe. I still can't feel my RAZR's a slouch right now no matter the comparison as it chews up and spits out any challenge I've given it.

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
No issue....find it comical how fast these phones come out...I know they'll probably be people waiting for their razr maxx delivery when the fighter comes out......ouch!!!

Sent from my Chuck Norris approved DROID RAZR....

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
thats moto for ya .. release a device get another one in the works to fix the bugs

Zandar

Reaction score
OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
I foresee the Razr Blade Maxx with a 6600mh battery right after.......jk, maybe....

Sent from my Chuck Norris approved DROID RAZR....

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
That picture on the right surfaced a few months back, when people were rumoring the Droid Razr MAXX. I don't think that one is going to be a new Razr "Blade", as far as the one on the left who knows.