Droid RAZR battery

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
*edited*

Sorry kat I don't read many of the posts on here. I hit and choose topics helping where I can. This is information I already knew. No offense, I wasn't summerizing you specifically. Like I said I was writing this while I drove to work this morning and I might miss somethings. These are temperature thresholds for lipo batteries, and but the temperature thresholds for lipo batteries are dependant on the chemistries of the batteries thicker electrolyte has a lower extreme temperature while more saturated electrolyte has a high upper threshold, and but they trade off the other. -40 to 140 is the operation ranges for li-ion standard cells only. High temp lipo packs and low subzero packs do exsist.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

No offense taken, and likewise...I didn't mean to imply (though it may appear as such) that the information you provided was coming from me through you. Such thought would be arrogant on my part to to imply or assume. However, most of what you've said had been posted by me in one form or another over many postings. Great minds, as often said think alike.

It's a pleasure to have another advocate for the proper care of LIPO batteries here. I welcome your input and your support.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with speech to text translation. Please excuse any minor grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.

yaterml

Reaction score
I just wanted to be as clear as possible, things can be different in textual for, the should probably take this info as well as that posted chargers and stickies it so we don't keep going through this every few Day.

Trash Can

Reaction score
Kat you have posted several very helpful post on here that have elevated the general knowledge of the forum population for that we all thank you.

Great minds, as often said think alike.

Professor FoxKat and Dr. yaterml,

You two would make an outstanding team educating the masses and definitely compliment each other very well. I know the Professor will be here long term, and as I mentioned earlier, I hope the good Dr. will be as well.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I just wanted to be as clear as possible, things can be different in textual for, the should probably take this info as well as that posted chargers and stickies it so we don't keep going through this every few Day.

Dude just stop texting and driving. Or ya might not be around to help too many people. I say this out of concern. Not trying to be a pita. I'm being sincere.

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

yaterml

Reaction score
I understand I sit in a lot of stopped and hardly go traffic. I usually don't do it that much. I usually just put my phone in my card dock and do everything text to speech, but this one is a definitely not handle by tts. Thank you for your concern though it is appreciated. I do intend to hang around as much as possible.

marcelo

Reaction score
They will stop operating at 32F and begin suffering damage at 113F, so the range listed above is not to be confused with the range I've listed as for the RAZR/MAXX, the LIPO is the type used in these phones.

I'm glad I'm no longer in Phoenix. :biggrin:

jaelmy

Reaction score
I just got my maxx on Thursday and calibrated the battery just like every post I've read from foxkat. However, on the 2nd night of charging with it off I woke up at 3am and it was at 60%. I got up at 5am and it was still at 60%. This after a full 9hrs of charging. Not sure if I should run down the battery to 15% again and turn it off to charge again or if there is a real problem. Any help would be appreciated.

tkileh

Reaction score
My Maxx is having battery issues. On for 4 hours and I'm at 50% battery. And when I check battery use it says smart actions is using 26% battery.??? I dont even have smart actions setup for use yet. ....

Maxxed Out!!!