Droid Razr audio/headphones issue

sportsmouth

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am not only a brand new Droid owner, I am also brand new to posting on forums. I always google and read forums hoping that someone else has already posted the same question. Well, being that I am new to using a Droid phone, I decided to go ahead and create my own account bc im sure I will have many other questions to come. So here goes:

I have been an iphone user since the very first one came out. Last night I went to pick up my new 4s (they were holding it for me until I got off work). When we sat down to work on the paperwork for selling them my iPhone4 and using that After setting down, I asked the guy out of curiosity, "Our the new Razr's out yet?" and then after him saying yes, I asked if I could see one. 2 hours later, I walked out of there with the new Motorola Razr. I have yet to read the book that comes with it, or watch anything online about the phone. Ive been so busy at work that I have just been texting and talking on it, along with using the Browser here and there. MY QUESTIONS:

1.) I listen to 2 different radio shows using I Heart Radio, I listen to Elvis Duran as well as Jim Rome. Well, when I open up my I Heart Radio app, it will play for around a minute, but then it shuts off, and to turn it back on I have to press Stop and then Play again. WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS? I wouldnt think its a problem with my headphones since they work just fine on other devices, so im wondering if something is wrong with the phone, or if there is a setting that i need to change????

2.) Also, like I mentioned earlier, I have been an iphone user for almost 4 years, so this is a HUGE change for me.. so what is the best way for me to master my razr to the point where im just as comfortable using it as i was with the iphone. As of now (day 3 of owning my Droid Razr) Im pretty much lost, every time I look at my phone I have to think about what im doing, and Ive wondering to myself "How do I change this" or "How to I turn this on.." or "How do I turn this off.." or "Can my phone do this.." So my question to you guys is: What is the easiest and best way for me to become comfortable using my Razr to the point where it becomes second nature? Are there any specific tutorials online that are really good? I really truly want to give this Droid Razr a chance, even though I have 30 days to trade it in for an iPhone, I want to give it a fair chance, which is why I want to know everything there is to know about my Razr and the Droid operating system itself.. im impressed with it without even knowing the features and all the things it can do, so i think that once I learn everything there is to know about it, I will be even more impressed. THANK YOU in advance for anyone who loves Droid and wants to help a Mac guy learn all about it has some good information for me

schatzy62

Reaction score
Hi Sportsmouth,

This is the Droid X section of the forums and as such many of us may not have answers about the Razr. If you head over to the Droid Razr section you may have better luck in getting an answer.

Droid RAZR Forum