1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Razr audio cable question

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by bjanu, Apr 27, 2013.

1. bjanu

bjanu New Member

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to attach my Droid to a audio mixer so I can take calls during on online radio show (and attach a microphone so the caller can hear me). I need a cable like this:

iPhone 1/8 inch electret condenser microphone and headphone adapter - 3.5mm 4 conductor TRRS Male to 3.5mm TRS Jacks

The "headphone" cable would be fed into the soundboard and the "mic" cable would be attached to a small condenser microphone.

This would be the perfect setup, but the specifications say that it is not compatible with the Droid. I can't figure out why it wouldn't be compatible, as it is a 3.5 mm connection.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Search tags for this page
2013 droid maxx aux cable

aux cable for droid razr

aux cable for droid razr maxx
aux cable motorola razr hd
auxiliary cable for droid razr
droid razr cable audio
headphone audio lead for motorola razr hdmi
headphone cable to razr maxx
motorola razr hdmi cable to auxiliary