Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX to get Android 4.0/ICS Update Rollout Starting Today!

Reaction score
text messaging is taking forever to load.. anyone else get this problem?

mekanism

Reaction score
text messaging is taking forever to load.. anyone else get this problem?

Mine loads instantly. Maybe try clearing out all of your messages and starting from scratch.

Mek's Maxx

Diordna

Reaction score
Ics is a great addition, I just wish the face unlock would work every time.. But screenshots are perfect especially with draw something lol. Holding the search button and taking does a lot more than what it did, it gives you lists and addresses of whatever place you said even if not in contacts. And other things, i like it a lot and browser seems better than dolphin now.

posttal

Reaction score
Just got the ISC update this morning here in cleveland .. nice .. still playing with it to see what all the upgrades do.But at least its finally here !

StephenH

Reaction score
I checked this morning and found that ICS was finally available. It is now installed and running. It has some nice improvements.

pjo1966

Reaction score
So far not loving it. It broke a few things that worked perfectly and changed some settings. Adjustment period commencing.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Still no ICS... WTF?

Power off your device, remove the sim, power on, power off, reinsert the sim, power on, then try settings, about phone, updates.

Hope this helps :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

keklar

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Power off your device, remove the sim, power on, power off, reinsert the sim, power on, then try settings, about phone, updates.

Thanks for the tip, but still nothing. Does anyone have the files for this somewhere?

R.Shaw

Reaction score
I got mine today here in N. FLA. Loving it so far. Now for the battery test, was getting about a day and a half before. I hope it stays the same.

JDH

Reaction score
My ICS is installing right now in Frederiock,MD

Success :>)

djnolo

Reaction score
keklar said:
Thanks for the tip, but still nothing. Does anyone have the files for this somewhere?

I got my update but i keep getting an installation failure. Could it be because i rooted my Maxx?

djnolo

Reaction score
94lt1 said:

I got my update but i keep getting an installation failure. Could it be because i rooted my Maxx?

posttal

Reaction score
It has some major downfalls in my opinion as far as the actual phone and E-mail goes .The phone opens to show your dialer,Recent Calls or Favorite numbers..It does not show your phone book of CONTACTS..that has to be done thru a seperate button called "People"....People also shows your favorite numbers and groups...but no dialer.They should of combined the 2 like it was before..before the update you had a seperate button that had contact like the people folder has...BUT..you also had contacts when using the phone..you HAD 4 selections in phone..now you only get 3.And as far as E-mails and text,I use to be able to hit on button that looked like a mail box..it opened a page showing ALL my e-mail and text account and which ones has mail in them...thats gone to and it makes it very had to check you mail and text messages