DROID RAZR and RAZR MAXX Jelly Bean Update Rolling Out?

xtor

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for joining the Motorola Feedback Network. We are inviting owners of the Droid RAZR or Droid RAZR Maxx on Verizon to participate in an early preview of a new Jelly Bean software release, and provide feedback. If you are not currently using a Droid RAZR or Droid RAZR Maxx on Verizon, please excuse and ignore this email.

Click this link – https://www.surveymonkey.com/– to take the enrollment survey if you wish to take part. Note that you must be a member in good standing of the Motorola Owners’ Forums to be included. The registration window could close without notice so please respond as quickly as possible.

This is a confidential test under the terms of the Motorola Feedback Network. Do not post any details or information about this on any public sites.

Thanks — please understand that start times are always fluid. We ask for your patience if you register but don’t hear from us right away.

Matt Motorola Owners’ Forums Motorola Feedback Network

connexus

Reaction score
So is Xtor saying the sun rises in the east and sets in the west too? There is a soak test planned, for real. Or as much as anything is.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I think you missed xeene's attempt at humor and not to laugh at you, but hopefully with you. What he was saying is that it's already all over the forums and has been undoubtedly confirmed by numerous and highly credible sources. He wasn't saying you were wrong or making it up, just that you weren't bringing "breaking news". It wasn't meant as an insult, but rather to let you know that it's rather old news now.

If I ran into a room and announced something that I thought was breaking news, only to see the entire room look up briefly and then look back at their beers, I'd probably get the message real quick and chuckle at myself - realizing that I was a bit late with the news. ;)

No harm, no foul. And yes, xtor has given us yet another credible example of what we've all known for at least 3 days (see http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...confirms-q1-razr-razr-maxx-2.html#post2388151).