1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid razr after phone is hooked up too its usb charger and gets charged it dies

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Vxwkillerjthewalrus, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Vxwkillerjthewalrus

Vxwkillerjthewalrus New Member

Hello now this is a weird thing that i never seen happen recently my phone broke and i had insurance on it so i got a new one i only had the new one for one day and already found into a promblom when you try too charge the phone or hook it up too a usb charger that it is compatible with after 2-3 seconds the phone dies and boots itself back up but just at the moterala logo then it shuts down and re does the prosscoss until i unhook the phone from the charger and actually try booting it up im not sure what this prormblom is please help me its brand new!
  2. drivinfocused

drivinfocused New Member

only does it on a stock charger? or does it do it on every micro usb charger?
  3. Vxwkillerjthewalrus

Vxwkillerjthewalrus New Member

Phone

Well i just figured out that it will charge with a charger that goes too a amazon kindle fire but it will not charge with the usb one i cant even connect it too the computer if i try it will say malfuction device did not install correctly then the phone reboots
  4. drivinfocused

drivinfocused New Member

to me it sounds like you have a short in that cable causing it to freak out the phone.
Search tags for this page
charge droid razr fully dies when taken off charger instantl

droid razr usb charging

droid razr will not hook up to usb
guets tooits
phone cuts off after unhooked from charger
usb charger for droid razr -car
why wont micro usb charger charge droid razr