then has the following options
reboot system now
apply sd card update zip
wipe data factory reset
install zip from sdcard
backup and restore
mounts and storage
advance

what do i need to do with this? thanks again very much for all your guys' help really appreciate it :)

phalstead

Reaction score
That's your recovery. I'm not exactly sure how to get your phone into the bootloader, but if it's like the DX, pull the battery out, plug the phone into the usb port and let the phone start to boot. It should go into the bootloader, which is an all black screen and says SW Update or something to that effect. I haven't had much sleep so my brain is a bit fuzzy.

OP
D

dennisgarcia

Reaction score
im not getting any of that, pulled the battery out plugged the usb and phone to computer and the phone doesnt turn on? maybe cuz battery is out lol how do i get to bootloader?

phalstead

Reaction score
Sorry, like I said, I'm about 3/4 useless right now. Pop the battery back in and see what she does while she's plugged in. If you start seeing the boot animation, pull the battery back out and we'll try another option.

OP
D

dennisgarcia

Reaction score
yeah boot animation started showing again showed the M and then android then just went into the phone like it usually does.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
You do understand you can brick your phone right?

Its obvious you have no clue what your doing, how built find a good tutorial so youuuu don't kill your phone.

phalstead

Reaction score
Like I said I'm not familiar with the phone, but I'm here so I'm gonna try to help. If it has the volume rockers on the side with the camera button below, hold VOL DOWN + push the camera button all the way in and hold it down like you're taking a picture. Press the power button while holding VOL DOWN and CAMERA and it will hopefully boot into the bootloader.

OP
D

dennisgarcia

Reaction score
yes it worked! now in bootloader and now showing in rsd lite, now just put sbf file in rsd lite and press start and thats it?

OP
D

dennisgarcia

Reaction score
it says s flash, port 1, usb, meid N/A status connected. so its showing on the rsd lite now what? just put the extracted sbf file into rsd lite and press start?

phalstead

Reaction score
Yeah, hit the 3 dots, find the SBF file, hit start and as long as you have the correct SBF file, you should be good to go.

OP
D

dennisgarcia

Reaction score
ok its starting all it says is in status phone(0000): creating image file. result in progress

is that what it should be saying?

OP
D

dennisgarcia

Reaction score
how long does it take? btw thanks alot guys i greatly appreciate all the help :) im so new at this do not know what do but thanks for teaching me the step by step on how to do this :)

now it says executed 8% in process

OP
D

dennisgarcia

Reaction score
do i have to press anything on the screen? says

bootloader

battery ok
ok to program
tranfer mode:
usb

phalstead

Reaction score
It should take around 10 minutes, give or take. I usually just do something else and let it sit, it takes care of flashing it, rebooting and all that nonsense. Once it's done it'll boot into Android and give you the activation screen and such. Which SBF are you going with? Froyo or Gingerbread?