Droid problems easily solved..

PatG

Reaction score
Sound quality on my Droid was decent when I got the phone a couple of weeks ago, but it seems like it has improved since the upgrade. Now calls are extremely clear, much better than on my old flip phone.

Otherwise I had no real problems with the phone.

NoKz

Reaction score
After having my phone for almost a month, I can't imagine using any other phone. Mine has worked flawlessly. Sorry you have such crappy luck. :icon_ banana:

KennyDroid

Reaction score
I've had mine over a month now and had no "real" problems. I've D/L'd some apps that don't play well, but that's to be expected when most weren't optimized for Droid yet. I'd NEVER go back to a WinDoze phone again. An OTA already, another in the wings, and root access. It's a good time to be DROID!!

Umm ... I have been looking for root access, but haven't been able to find how to get there yet. Can you point me to a link or tell me how to get it, becuase I didn't think they had rooted the Droid yet? :greendroid:

boatman2220

Reaction score
I'm here on my Droid, got one for my nephew, he took it to school and came home with it all tricked out. If a bunch of 12yr olds can figure it out,yeah it's probably best that some people stay with a dumb phone. The learning curve is there. But, with some reading and fooling around with the device to become used to it most people want have problems. Too little patience, no research, and it being a brand new device could be a problem for some.