Droid problems easily solved..

MadisonMarine

Reaction score
Do as I did..after 3 inept phones, sound quality that actually got worse and battery life that was counted in half days I went back to my flip phone...

Good try Verizon but really, when was the last time you received anything cutting edge from Motorola..

Laurence5905

Reaction score
It's so weird that some people are having so many problems, while others (like me) have none... I've had my Droid for more than a month now, and I'm still loving it. Wonderful phone. For me, anyway...

I:heart:my:motdroidvert:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
wow, sorry to hear. Hopefully when improvements are made you'll go back to Droid, or at least a smartphone.

yoopermjm

Reaction score
Wow that's too bad. Three in a row. I don't blame you but mine (number 2) works beautifully without any glitches.

vonfink13

Reaction score
Good try Verizon but really, when was the last time you received anything cutting edge from Motorola..

11/6/09....that was the last time..btw..the droid works great for me..no issues..it took some work and investigation, but that was all fun to do.. and this forum really helped a lot...enjoy your flip..i will be loving my droid...:motdroidhoriz::motdroidvert::icon_ nana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know exactly why the phones were "inept." The vast majority of people here find the Droid to be a great phone.

I come from the Storm and I can't see how anybody could not love this phone. The OP said he's going "back" to a flip phone. I wonder if user error wasn't the real issue here.

NvrEnough

Reaction score
It's so weird that some people are having so many problems, while others (like me) have none... I've had my Droid for more than a month now, and I'm still loving it. Wonderful phone. For me, anyway...

I:heart:my:motdroidvert:

11/06/09 no issues, Im sorry I think most of the problems that are posted are user error. Get familiar with your device and stick around this forum and Im sure we can work through any issues.

This phone is great and I have tried the curve/bold/3gs/G1 and I'm most satisfied with the Droid. Of course this is just my opinion :icon_ banana:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
launch day crew:icon_ banana:

i've only had two problems in my over a month of owning it. Had the earspeaker glitch and it froze on my during a video error so i did a battery pull, but the video file was bad.

other than those two small problems and reboots:heart::motdroidvert:

Deuel

Reaction score
I've had mine over a month now and had no "real" problems. I've D/L'd some apps that don't play well, but that's to be expected when most weren't optimized for Droid yet. I'd NEVER go back to a WinDoze phone again. An OTA already, another in the wings, and root access. It's a good time to be DROID!!

droiddict

Reaction score
I can't imagine not having an Android phone after one month with the Droid. The small issues that I have encountered are just a challenge to learn more about it. I heart my Droid too!

metalmenance

Reaction score
Nothing personal to anyone here just my thoughts that it is not always the device however the person operating the device that cant/dont understand alot of things nor the patience or skills to understand them. in these cases they really should go back to a standard phone and let the rest of us have a blast with these wonderful toys
Day one ower here, done update manually, installed loads of apps and games, played in lots of ways with it and loving it, very nice sleek fast super smartphone
I have owned many windows mobile devices as well as BB and this Droid is by far the best is may ways, some areas need work but hey that is par for the course for a new device. A company could take all the best from every phone and make one super phone but then what would they sell 6 months later????? LOL that after all is the name of the game, put out an electronic device then wait few months and release the "better" version and make millions more........

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
nothing personal to anyone here just my thoughts that it is not always the device however the person operating the device that cant/dont understand alot of things nor the patience or skills to understand them. In these cases they really should go back to a standard phone and let the rest of us have a blast with these wonderful toys

amen!!!!!!!

AND, if us 2 redneck TN and NC mountain guys can figure it out, what's everyone else's excuse!! :icon_ devil:

evil_O

Reaction score
Stuff like this really makes me wonder. Not trying to be mean, but from a flip phone to the Droid? Maybe just a lack of understanding technology/advancement in the phone???

Coming from multiple phones (last being an iPhone), this thing is fantastic.

metalmenance

Reaction score
amen!!!!!!!

AND, if us 2 redneck TN and NC mountain guys can figure it out, what's everyone else's excuse!! :icon_ devil:[/QUOTE]

:greendroid: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :icon_ banana: Love it......

evil_O

Reaction score
Nothing personal to anyone here just my thoughts that it is not always the device however the person operating the device that cant/dont understand alot of things nor the patience or skills to understand them. in these cases they really should go back to a standard phone and let the rest of us have a blast with these wonderful toys
Day one ower here, done update manually, installed loads of apps and games, played in lots of ways with it and loving it, very nice sleek fast super smartphone
I have owned many windows mobile devices as well as BB and this Droid is by far the best is may ways, some areas need work but hey that is par for the course for a new device. A company could take all the best from every phone and make one super phone but then what would they sell 6 months later????? LOL that after all is the name of the game, put out an electronic device then wait few months and release the "better" version and make millions more........

Dam.... I fail. I did not read the entire thread... gets tiresome at times. This was might thought exactly.