Droid Problems after 6 weeks.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by BillyBob, Jan 6, 2010.

1. BillyBob

BillyBob New Member

Hey Forum Fam,
    Had the Droid about 6 weeks now, very happy, very resourceful, only problem is, recently i have been experiencing some odd bugs?
    1.Update issues- on occasion and in no pattern of recurrence. For instance, GMail use to update so fast, almost instantly on any of my EMail sync applications. IE: Facebook, Droidforums, Craigslist. now it seems as if its completely slowed down (every hour or more?) i have checked update interval settings in the GMail Prog. nothings changed. anyone experiencing same issue?.
    2. Keyboard issue- this is mostly in regards to my Google Search Bar Widget and has been happening somewhat often, I use the soft keyboard and not manual, and lately when i type in bar, Keyboard will not respond, yet, when i slide open Manual Key, Phone works fine. strange. Reboot and its ok.

Other than these Pain in the Ass issues. i have absolutely no regrets in my purchase, absolutely love the Droid and Verizon. just strange, so all in all im just wondering is this a Defective device? and if so, Why Now...no new updates or bad Apps. Or are other Droid Users experiencing similar Tech Problems.

Thanks in Advance.

Billy Bob :icon_eek:
  2. BillyBob

BillyBob New Member

Well, since no response I'm gonna hope that maintenance update fixes probably.
  3. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 New Member

its something you installed or an app that got updated in my opinion.
  4. Martin030908

Martin030908 DF Super Moderator

OP... are you running an Anti-Virus or Task Killer? If so... delete the anti-virus!
    ... I'd also say delete the task killer, since there is a native one and you don't need to 'kill' constantly... but start with the anti-virus if it's there :)