1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid problems after 17 mos?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by JLB09, Mar 24, 2011.

1. JLB09

JLB09 New Member

Do these phones just eventually wear out? I have an original that I got right after the release Nov. 2009. And after really having no problems for well over a year, now things just are not working. In order to get navigation to work, I have to reboot each time. Most of the time the incorrect ring tone now plays when I receive a phone call. And now it takes forever to get a notification when I get an email, and that has never happened before.

I am wondering if the phones wear out, or if they get over their capacity?
  2. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery Developer

If you are rooted and Rom'd, try to back up your data, wipe, clean and reinstall. If you are on stock, back up your data and do a factory reset...

Sounds like your droid may just need some spring cleaning..
  3. hyperlite456

hyperlite456 New Member

i've had my droid1 since release date and the only issue that I have is the 3mm headphone jack always altering music sound
  4. trdcorolla

trdcorolla New Member

My problem is sometimes BT doesn't work, but a reboot or two fixes it.