Droid Problem???

rogerthat227

Reaction score
I recently posted about this in the RAZR forum and have gotten little feedback on the issue so I figured I would post it over here and see if anyone with other Droid phones besides the RAZR have had/have this problem or have any information on it.

I recently noticed that at certain times the haptic feedback I am getting from my RAZR is weak or non-existant and at other times it is strong. I have had the phone for a little over a week and really only noticed this problem now...not sure if it was ongoing since I got the phone. I noticed a post on another droid forum mentioning this problem and the guy said he realized the haptic feedback was strong in a dark room or at night and weak under light or in the day. I tested this out for myself thinking it was crazy, but sure enough the feedback came back strong as soon as i stuck my arm into my dark closet. Now although this is a problem, I am a bit relieved that it most likely is not a physical problem with the phone but rather a software issue or some sort of sensor issue.

Any takers? I know other people with RAZR's have experienced this...should I be expecting a possible fix with Ice Cream Sandwich....Bueller....Bueller??

Thanks for your help!