1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Problem Plz Help!!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by jblevins, Oct 21, 2010.

1. jblevins

jblevins New Member

Hello,
    I recently purchased a used droid 1 and when i go to turn on the wifi, it continually turns on and off on its own. Also I was going to root it but wanted to know if it is easier to root in 2.2 or 2.1. It is currently running 2.2. Can you have flash with 2.1? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

3. jblevins

jblevins New Member

Thanks for the rooting info...wifi goes on and off, i cant get it to stay on long enough to select a network...when i select turn on wifi it will say turning on and then within seconds it will be a green check and the the second after it will say turning off then turning on then turning off..etc. I cant even get to select a network cuz it wont stay on. Thanks