Droid problem on Facebook app

Miz

Reaction score
I used to be able to upload photos and they published directly to my wall. I can still upload photos but now they won't publish to my wall - the pics go directly to my 'mobile uploads' folder. I have to log into FB on the computer to publish the pics from the folder.

Anyone having this problem or know of a fix for this? Thanks in advance!

Pokebreaker

Reaction score
Sorry, don't have an answer for you, but its better than no response at all right? If I come across a solution of reference i'll shoot it your way.

li2327

Reaction score
My go to the mobile album also but they still show up on the wall as I upload them. That's the way its always been with mine.

smrivera80

Reaction score
I've noticed since the 2.1 update that when I upload a photo to FB, it is not on my wall or in the newsfeed when viewed on the phone in the app or in the mobile/touch versions of FB. I can view the photo if I go to my mobile uploads album, and I know it's viewable to my friends because I receive the notifications that they are commenting on or "like"-ing the photo. And I can see my friends' photos in the app via newsfeed with no problem. If I log into FB from my laptop, I can see the photo on my wall and in the newsfeed without having to publish it. I'm thinking this is a deliberate change to the way the app and mobile versions of FB work.

OP
M

Miz

Reaction score
They aren't showing up on my wall or in my news feed at all... wether it be on the computer or on the app. I checked my settings - everything is still the same - I don't understand why all of the sudden this is happening. I have to go into my mobile uploads photo folder and then 'share' them to get them to be published... which I can only do from the computer. I'm not at all happy about this.

EtherGnat

Reaction score
What happens if you post your photos to a different album? Maybe it's something about the album permissions or settings in Facebook.

OP
M

Miz

Reaction score
I've checked all of the settings... they automatically go into the mobile uploads folder when I upload. I dont think there's a way to change that. Maybe I'll try moving all of the pics to another folder & deleting the mobile upload folder & see what happens. Thanks for the input everyone. Much appreciated.