1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid problem on Facebook app

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Miz, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Miz

Miz New Member

I used to be able to upload photos and they published directly to my wall. I can still upload photos but now they won't publish to my wall - the pics go directly to my 'mobile uploads' folder. I have to log into FB on the computer to publish the pics from the folder.

Anyone having this problem or know of a fix for this? Thanks in advance!
  2. Pokebreaker

Pokebreaker New Member

Sorry, don't have an answer for you, but its better than no response at all right? If I come across a solution of reference i'll shoot it your way.
  3. li2327

li2327 New Member

My go to the mobile album also but they still show up on the wall as I upload them. That's the way its always been with mine.
  4. smrivera80

smrivera80 New Member

I've noticed since the 2.1 update that when I upload a photo to FB, it is not on my wall or in the newsfeed when viewed on the phone in the app or in the mobile/touch versions of FB. I can view the photo if I go to my mobile uploads album, and I know it's viewable to my friends because I receive the notifications that they are commenting on or "like"-ing the photo. And I can see my friends' photos in the app via newsfeed with no problem. If I log into FB from my laptop, I can see the photo on my wall and in the newsfeed without having to publish it. I'm thinking this is a deliberate change to the way the app and mobile versions of FB work.
  5. Miz

Miz New Member

They aren't showing up on my wall or in my news feed at all... wether it be on the computer or on the app. I checked my settings - everything is still the same - I don't understand why all of the sudden this is happening. I have to go into my mobile uploads photo folder and then 'share' them to get them to be published... which I can only do from the computer. I'm not at all happy about this.
  6. EtherGnat

EtherGnat New Member

What happens if you post your photos to a different album? Maybe it's something about the album permissions or settings in Facebook.
  7. Miz

Miz New Member

I've checked all of the settings... they automatically go into the mobile uploads folder when I upload. I dont think there's a way to change that. Maybe I'll try moving all of the pics to another folder & deleting the mobile upload folder & see what happens. Thanks for the input everyone. Much appreciated.
Search tags for this page

android facebook upload locked up

android wont publish post to facebook

cell phone facebook pictures won't show

droid dna facebook upload stuck

facebook ap driod problems

facebook photos won't show on phone

htc incredible 4g lte facebook upload problem

posts from phone wont how to publish on facebook

why are my pictures locked when i upload to facebook from my

why is everything that i upload to facebook with my phone ap