DROID PRO word doc probs

Cait

Reaction score
OK guys heres the thing...im tryin to make up a envoice and a job order document on my lap top with my word system and email it to my gmail account so i can edit the information and fill in the order forms and then have it emailed back...when i did make that rough draft of it up i can open it up in the 3 diff word doc apps that i downloaded and then i save it but i cant edit them...i really dont know what else to do or if im doing something wrong...i would def apprectiate some advice...thanxs guys!!!

OP
C

Cait

Reaction score
o and im tryin to edit it on my phone!!!

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
OK guys heres the thing...im tryin to make up a envoice and a job order document on my lap top with my word system and email it to my gmail account so i can edit the information and fill in the order forms and then have it emailed back...when i did make that rough draft of it up i can open it up in the 3 diff word doc apps that i downloaded and then i save it but i cant edit them...i really dont know what else to do or if im doing something wrong...i would def apprectiate some advice...thanxs guys!!!
The app that came on your phone (QuickOffice) does not allow you to edit a document that you send via email. I don't know what apps you downloaded, but a good app that allows you to edit a document is called DocToGo...cost about $15. It's a good program for word, excel and powerpoint files.

theory87

Reaction score
The app that came on your phone (QuickOffice) does not allow you to edit a document that you send via email. I don't know what apps you downloaded, but a good app that allows you to edit a document is called DocToGo...cost about $15. It's a good program for word, excel and powerpoint files.

DocsToGo is pretty awesome!

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Upload it to google docs and use the new docs app to edit