Droid Pro slippery!

PCweber

Reaction score
what is the reason they make a $400 device (cost if you have to replace without contract) so dam slipperly? I came from Droid which was bad enough. This pro is WAY worse.

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
I ended up getting a case at the verizon store. Its one of those gel/silicon cases..works for meeee

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

jwgraves

Reaction score
I bought the hard plastic snap on case at VZW and besides just protecting the thing, it does make it a litle easier to grip. I tried their rubbery case that just went around it but it's floppy and made it much harder to get out of my pocket (plus it attracted lint and dust so much making the thing look pretty gross).

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
I was always so use to buying one of those rubber black cases.. which was what I was looking for when I bought my Pro, all they had was the silicon case which I hated at first but love now. it just makes the phone feel so much sturdier, I still dont know the purpose of the cutout in the back of the case..

spydergirl

Reaction score
I always use the "Hard Rubberized" case/covers that I usually buy on Ebay for around $3-$6. They finally made them for the Pro and I'm SO happy. That little bugger is so slippery it feels like wet soap in the shower! I've always loved the hard rubberized cases because they can really take a beating and protect my phone, but are easy to hold and grip without being slippery or sliding around smooth surfaces. But they also aren't SO "sticky" feeling (like some of the gel, silicone covers) that they won't slide at ALL and pet hair zaps to it like a magnet. :) I usually stock-up on my covers because I'm so hard on them and I always have spares handy - especially since they're so cheap on Ebay. Someone found them on Amazon.com as well.

google123

Reaction score
I ordered one of those "thermoplastic something" covers. Should be here today. :)

DroidBoyJesse

Reaction score
Bought off Ebay

I bought a plastic case off ebay. I don't mind the grip because I like the ease of slipping it into my jean pockets and I prefer having a thin phone. Therefore, plastic is the way to go in my opinion.

flash24

Reaction score
I got the shell and holster combination from Verizon and it is perfect.

SquintyOS

Reaction score
I picked up the rubberized body glove and was mildly disappointed. It was nice while I had it on but when I bought the multimedia dock, I figured I needed something that I could slip on and off. For my previous phone, the DROID, I had a snap-on and thought I'd get one so I headed over to my VZW where I live and bought something similar. I picked up a silicon case the same color as my Pro's grandfather. :D It's easier to get off (had the body glove for four days and basically had to break the case to get the darned thing separated) and easy top slip back on. A little different from the snap-on I was using with my DROID but WAY better than the body glove I had to tear apart.

Sebastian

Reaction score
I'm looking for a case that I had for my Incredible... Its a hard snap on case that's wrapped in leather. It was so nice to the touch and looked VERY cool too. If anyone comes across one for the Pro, let me know.

google123

Reaction score
I just got my case from TPU-CASES.COM. Its great, adding grip and protection with minimal bulk. Also, the back of it is contoured just like the battery cover so I'm not so sure it will fit very well with the extended battery, if i ever get it that is.