Droid Pro not receiving all text messages

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by CGRLW, May 2, 2011.

1. CGRLW

CGRLW New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got my Pro in March and about a week after I got it i returned to school. I sent a text to someone, they replied then I answered and then I didn't receive any more messages from anyone, from people that usually reply right away so I turned my phone off then back on and then got all the replies. I thought it was weird but didn't think is was an issue until now. Yesterday I sent a text to 2 different people. They both fb me asking why I was ignoring their texts. This time though I did get texts from other a few other over the rest of the night, and turning my phone off and back on didn't work. Is there a way to fix this or do I need to go to a verizon store?

2. obutto

obutto New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same problem, but I think mine is because I have like no bars in my house. What helps me is that I text my Google Voice number (or any other number). By texting someone, my phone "awakens" and all the texts that I didn't get before come within one minute. I just text my Gvoice because I don't want to bother anybody lol.

3. CGRLW

CGRLW New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    haha I sent myself a blank text, thats what we use to do back in the day and that worked, but not the case here unfortunately, you think using google voice would make any difference?

4. guidot

guidot Developer Relations
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +274
    This happened to my wife frequently.

She returned that phone and long story short finally got a new one out of the box (not CLNR) and then the newest update came through and I haven't heard her complaining about this anymore.

Search tags for this page
droid pro not receiving text

droid pro not receiving text messages

droid pro not receiving texts
google voice not receiving some text messages droid
how come not receiving texts on moto x
not receiving texts droid pro
not receiving texts on droid pro
not recieving text messages droid pro
verizon droid pro problem with receiving texts
why am i not receiving text messages on my droid pro