Droid Pro not receiving all text messages

CGRLW

Reaction score
I got my Pro in March and about a week after I got it i returned to school. I sent a text to someone, they replied then I answered and then I didn't receive any more messages from anyone, from people that usually reply right away so I turned my phone off then back on and then got all the replies. I thought it was weird but didn't think is was an issue until now. Yesterday I sent a text to 2 different people. They both fb me asking why I was ignoring their texts. This time though I did get texts from other a few other over the rest of the night, and turning my phone off and back on didn't work. Is there a way to fix this or do I need to go to a verizon store?

obutto

Reaction score
I have the same problem, but I think mine is because I have like no bars in my house. What helps me is that I text my Google Voice number (or any other number). By texting someone, my phone "awakens" and all the texts that I didn't get before come within one minute. I just text my Gvoice because I don't want to bother anybody lol.

OP
C

CGRLW

Reaction score
I have the same problem, but I think mine is because I have like no bars in my house. What helps me is that I text my Google Voice number (or any other number). By texting someone, my phone "awakens" and all the texts that I didn't get before come within one minute. I just text my Gvoice because I don't want to bother anybody lol.

haha I sent myself a blank text, thats what we use to do back in the day and that worked, but not the case here unfortunately, you think using google voice would make any difference?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This happened to my wife frequently.

She returned that phone and long story short finally got a new one out of the box (not CLNR) and then the newest update came through and I haven't heard her complaining about this anymore.