Droid Pro Email folders Exchange 2007

kabrutus

Reaction score
My CEO just got a Droid Pro and would like to see all his emails in one box. He has multiple folders with rules that push these email to their corresponding email folder. He would like one Inbox folder with all the email in that inbox and would still be able to see the emails in their corresponding email folder from his desktop. We are using Exchange 2007. He has just made the jump from the Blackberry and would like this feature. Is this possible?

PaulQ

Reaction score
I came from Blackberry and wanted this as well. I was unable to figure out a way to do it.

The bigger question is... are you still getting consistent push email? Word of the street is that the Pro will fail to collect Exchange email soon after being configured.

OP
K

kabrutus

Reaction score
He just got it a few days ago. I just installed Touchdown for Android. This does what i need but attaching a picture is a pain. I wanted to see if the droid pro could do it without any 3rd party apps.

PaulQ

Reaction score
I hope it works out for him. I had to exchange mine because the known issue with the Pro and X not being able to maintain a connection came true for me. Even TouchDown failed after several days.

Just keep an eye on it so if you need to switch, you do it before the 30 day return window closes.