1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Pro Dialer/Contact List Problem

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by euphkub79, Mar 8, 2012.

1. euphkub79

euphkub79 New Member

I've had my Droid for about 2 months now, and it seems to have GREAT difficulty using my contact list and dialer at pretty much any time. I have nearly constant trouble with the contact list taking minutes to open, and the dialer appears to be terribly unstable, it freezes and crashes on more-than a daily basis, some times when I have to make or receive calls for work. I already know how to disable online contacts from Facebook/Yahoo/Google/etc. , but that's kinda where all my contacts ARE... yet it seems to REALLY screw up my phone when it has to go searching for a phone number or when a call is going on. Any suggestions?
Search tags for this page

android contact list problem

android dialer contact list problems

android dialer not working in contacts

android dialer problem

android pro x contact issues

contact list not working android

dialer call log contacts not working on android

droid contact problems

galaxy s 3 dialer crash

galaxy s3 dialer and contacts not working

samsung galaxy s4 dialer crash