Droid Pro Comes With A Professional Price

blueeyezintexas

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification blueeyez...

A lot of people are bagging on the Pro for its BB look and low res screen, but watching the youtube videos from how2moto has got me intrigued....I really need something with a good physical keyboard and that's a good business phone....I really don't watch many videos currently on my Droid, so I'm thinking I may upgrade to the Pro...

my 1 year is up on 11/19, so I may give customer service a call and see what I can do...
Your welcome...And I think the Pro is a great addition to the Droid lineup and I'm happy Verizon got it. It wont appeal to everyone and it does look like a blackberry. And like you I need a physical keyboard. I have really invested a lot of time trying to master the Virtual keyboard as far as typing and for lack of a better term, I Suck at it, LOL
I have a BB Curve I was fixing to re activate last week because I luv my keyboard until I found the Pro. So it couldn't have come at a better time for me. Bravo, Motorola/Verizon

I too am terrible with the virtual keyboard...several times the auto-insert feature chose some "inappropriate" words on business emails that would have gotten me in trouble if I hadn't proof read...

just got off the phone with Verizon CS and they don't seem to want to shed any light on a possible annual upgrade, so I may be stuck...
Boo I hope u can work something out. I was shocked when they said my account qualified because my primary line has 6 months left. I didn't know u could get any discount's for upgrades if you hadn't completed your new every 2. So being told I was eligible on this line made me VERY happy. But the truth will reveal itself when I click BUY in the morning..Either way, I'm getting it even if at Full Retail dancedroid

StingRay

Reaction score
Enjoy! I may check back and get your review...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk