DROID pro 101 needed for newbie

smgabbs

Reaction score
Just got the DROID pro a couple of days ago. Is there a way to increase font size and the icons? (From my research it looks like there is not. I hope I just haven't stumbled across the right answer. Otherwise it might be a deal breaker.) What's the best way to learn more about this phone? Thank you for the taking the time to reply!

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

chaihg

Reaction score
Use the one click root to root your phone and install Font Installer from market. Its awesome.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Just got the DROID pro a couple of days ago. Is there a way to increase font size and the icons? (From my research it looks like there is not. I hope I just haven't stumbled across the right answer. Otherwise it might be a deal breaker.) What's the best way to learn more about this phone? Thank you for the taking the time to reply!

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums
Many apps will allow you to change the font size by pressing menu>settings...like the stock web browser for instance. The best way to learn more about the phone is to read the literature it came with, browse this forum and other forums, particularly reading the "stickies" usually found at the top of the forum page. The Pro forum has a sticky titled "some videos to help Blackberry....". You may not be a former BB owner, but the video does address many of the nice/neat features of the phone...which are pretty much standard features on any Android phone. The best way...just play with the phone. Don't be afraid to explore every app, read the forums, you'll learn alot about the phone quickly. You can root your phone and do as Chaihg suggest, but if this is your first Android phone, I would learn a lot more about what "root" is, the advantages, and yes, there can be some disadvantages, before you go down that road. Many forums have a "Tips and Tricks" thread for Android in general and one for each particular phone. Just google "android forums", there are more than a few out there.

Last edited: