1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Prices

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by wonsae, Apr 23, 2010.

1. wonsae

wonsae New Member

Hey, just wondering you think the the droid prices will go down a bit (on ebay) when the incredible is released? I'm planning on getting it on ebay since my next upgrade isn't due till 09/11
  2. decriptor

decriptor New Member

Depending on what phone you have right now you might be able to trade. I traded a blackberry tour for the droid
  3. wonsae

wonsae New Member

oh i didn't know i could do that i have a LG chocolate touch, I got it for free with rebate i asked if there was any way to get it earlier but failed :\ (I talked to 4 different reps) so i was planning on selling the phone on ebay lol
  4. decriptor

decriptor New Member

sorry, I should have been more specific. I traded with a different verizon customer that had the droid. He wanted to have the blackberry again and so we traded phones.
  5. wonsae

wonsae New Member

oh lol, yeah none of my friends who are on verizon have the droid :\