1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Pocket Guide

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jsh1120, Mar 24, 2010.

1. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

Sorry for the crosspost on the same topic and I'm sure the mods will remove it if it's inappropriate, but this seems an especially good spot for mentioning the Droid Pocket Guide by Jason O'Grady.

If you're new to the Droid, this is BY FAR the best introduction to the phone's features. The tone is conversational and non-technical. Lots of tips and it covers the subject in sufficient detail that you'll be well versed in the phone by the time you finish it.

No connection to the author. Just found it especially useful to give to my wife with her new Droid.

Amazon.com: The Droid Pocket Guide (9780321711939): Jason D. O'Grady: Books
  2. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

Shameless bump for this thread. My wife has found this little book to be a tremendous help in learning to use her Droid and it has saved me countless hours of demonstrating basic functionality to her.