Droid pocket guide now for pre-order at Amazon

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by omnibus, Mar 13, 2010.

1. omnibus

omnibus New Member

Just search "droid" on Amazons book section. The book comes out this month at a bit over $10

It's 240 pages so there should be something worthwhile in it. I ordered one and it's supposed to be delivered on 3/25
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Sounds nice.. could be a good reference tool on the road, or something to read when drinking so you dont drink & droid as described in another thread :)
  3. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

Was wondering when "Droid for Dummies" would be released. Looks like this is the first to the market.

Will be interested to see how comprehensive and detailed the chapter on "Setting up Email" is. I have to say that the only aspect of a Droid setup that is especially challenging is the complexity (and numerous options) for setting up email, especially for those who have to deal with Outlook (Exchange and non-Exchange), multiple email accounts, integration with calendar(s), etc.
  4. LtKen

LtKen New Member

DroidForums.net is my pocketguide....

Good find, though, OP. If my fiancee ever get's a Droid, this will be in the box with it.
  5. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

6. will.anaya

will.anaya New Member

a book is nice, but my droid can handle epub and pdf. screw the page turning, where is the ebook format like the above manual link? i have that stored on my droid for just in case i cant get my droid to turn on :icon_eek:, i am now accustomed not carrying around books with my sony 505 and droid.
  7. cuskit

cuskit New Member

That's one of the best reference tools you can have on our droid (other than droidforums.com)! :) I've probably perused it a dozen times while on a NY Commute Train...

Thanks for putting the file out there - I'm sure many will benefit! Like will.anaya, I also don't like turning pages! :) mike