Droid pocket guide now for pre-order at Amazon

omnibus

Reaction score
Just search "droid" on Amazons book section. The book comes out this month at a bit over $10

It's 240 pages so there should be something worthwhile in it. I ordered one and it's supposed to be delivered on 3/25

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Sounds nice.. could be a good reference tool on the road, or something to read when drinking so you dont drink & droid as described in another thread :)

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Was wondering when "Droid for Dummies" would be released. Looks like this is the first to the market.

Will be interested to see how comprehensive and detailed the chapter on "Setting up Email" is. I have to say that the only aspect of a Droid setup that is especially challenging is the complexity (and numerous options) for setting up email, especially for those who have to deal with Outlook (Exchange and non-Exchange), multiple email accounts, integration with calendar(s), etc.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
DroidForums.net is my pocketguide....

Good find, though, OP. If my fiancee ever get's a Droid, this will be in the box with it.

will.anaya

Reaction score
a book is nice, but my droid can handle epub and pdf. screw the page turning, where is the ebook format like the above manual link? i have that stored on my droid for just in case i cant get my droid to turn on :icon_eek:, i am now accustomed not carrying around books with my sony 505 and droid.

cuskit

Reaction score