1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid phone

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by htuss, Mar 6, 2010.

1. htuss

htuss New Member

how do you move a picture from phone to sd card
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

First of all, welcome to the forum, htuss! To move pictures from your PC to the Droid, you need to mount the Droid. Are you familiar with how to do that?

After mounting, open the "My Computer" area of your PC or Laptop and select the drive that now corresponds to your Motorola Droid's device. Hint: it's won't be the C: drive; mine shows up as the E drive and labels it Removable Disk. The Droid must be mounted in order for you to see the files on it.

If you have pictures stored on your Motorola Droid, they are likely stored in the "DCIM" folder under "Camera."

You can now select the photos you want to transfer from your Droid to your computer by cutting or copying and pasting them where you want them on your PC. You also can load photos onto your Motorola Droid by placing pictures into the "Camera" folder that you are now in. That's it! Let me know if you don't know about or have never tried mounting. Hope this helps!

:welcome:
  3. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Yeah your pictures are already on your sdcard.

As soon as you take a picture it saves to the sdcard. In fact, the phone won't even allow you to use the camera without an sdcard present