htuss

Reaction score
how do you move a picture from phone to sd card

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
how do you move a picture from phone to sd card

First of all, welcome to the forum, htuss! To move pictures from your PC to the Droid, you need to mount the Droid. Are you familiar with how to do that?

After mounting, open the "My Computer" area of your PC or Laptop and select the drive that now corresponds to your Motorola Droid's device. Hint: it's won't be the C: drive; mine shows up as the E drive and labels it Removable Disk. The Droid must be mounted in order for you to see the files on it.

If you have pictures stored on your Motorola Droid, they are likely stored in the "DCIM" folder under "Camera."

You can now select the photos you want to transfer from your Droid to your computer by cutting or copying and pasting them where you want them on your PC. You also can load photos onto your Motorola Droid by placing pictures into the "Camera" folder that you are now in. That's it! Let me know if you don't know about or have never tried mounting. Hope this helps!

:welcome:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah your pictures are already on your sdcard.

As soon as you take a picture it saves to the sdcard. In fact, the phone won't even allow you to use the camera without an sdcard present