Droid personal calendar question

hibiscus27

Reaction score
hello folks... droid newbie here. just got mine yesterday. i've noticed that under the personal calendar (not the corporate one) when creating a new event, one of the options is a dropdown called "Calendar". When I select the drop down, it basically has my name as the only selection. Is there any way to add more names? Or replace that one name with a nickname?????

Thanks...

joshua117

Reaction score
no i don't think so anyway. all that is telling you is the google account (or email) that your new event will be associated with on google calendars. if you have multiple google accounts then it would give you more options to change the associations.

OP
H

hibiscus27

Reaction score
joshua117 thanks for the reply... you actually helped me change the name with your answer... i had no idea it was linked to my google calendar... so i went to google calendars and changed it there! :)

droidmark

Reaction score
Actually each Google account can have multiple calendars, each named whatever you want. So, for example, each member of your family could have his or her own calendar, all under one account. If you have multiple Google accounts, you can share some or all of the calendars from one account with other account(s) as well.

Mark